Latest News

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Saturday, September 7, 2024

E Ink’s ‘Wizard of Oz’ moment: The technology behind the digital notepad’s transition to color

E Ink writing tablets are some of my favorite devices. I got started with the Amazon Kindle Scribe, and ended up becoming a regular user of the reMarkable 2. I haven’t added to the stacks of yellow legal pads in my office for almost two years. It’s my go-to device for scribbling stuff down and thinking things through. It feels almost like using a real pen and paper. Sometimes I have to remind my brain that it’s not actual ink or lead flowing out of the stylus. It’s easy to undo and erase, and add unlimited pages to a notebook.… Read More


http://dlvr.it/TCy8MG

No comments:

Post a Comment

please do not enter any spam link in the comment box

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages